Introductory Offer for New Guests or a New Experience
New to Nouvelle Salon & Spa or interested in trying a new service? Download our $20 gift and book your reservation today!
We are excited to announce we will officially be back open on Wednesday, May 27th. We are so excited to return to work and see you all again. Our goal with going forward is to provide you the best possible experience in the safest environment for all of us. With that being said, our team had implemented extra safety and sanitation measures. The safety and well being of guests and staff is of the utmost importance. We are grateful for your ongoing patience through this difficult time. We will make updates as needed.
- All staff & guests must wear masks. There will be some on hand if you don’t have one already.
- We ask if you are sick or feeling unwell to please reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Please come to your appointment alone as we are limiting the number of people in the salon at a time.
- Staff & guests should wash their hands before the service is started.
- Please leave all extra items in your car.
- Rituals such as hand massages and makeup touch-ups will not be available during this time.
- Beverages and magazines will not be offered to ensure safety.
- All retail should be handled by staff only. Please ask staff for assistance and we would be happy to help.
- We may ask you to call the salon when you arrive to your appointment in order to limit the amount of people in the salon at a time.
- Credit/debit transactions are preferred.
As far as appointments go, we please ask for you for patience and grace as we go forward. Everything will take time, as we have been out of the salon since mid-March. The unfortunate reality is much as we would LOVE to see you all the first week we open, this is not possible with the guidelines we are following. Hundreds of appointments were unfortunately lost during this mandatory closing. Many of your appointments that had already been booked starting May 27th will stay on the schedule going forward. However please note this isn’t case for every appointment. Select appointments may have needed to be adjusted due to limiting the number of people in the salon. One of our team members will personally reach out to you if you have an upcoming appointment starting May 27th. Please do not come in for an appointment unless we have spoke with you. Rest assured, if there are cancellations or changes in our stylists schedules the first guests contacted would be those who had missed appointments during the closing. We will not be taking on new guests until our current guests are taken care of. Please be on the lookout for calls and/or emails in regards to upcoming appointments as we go forward. Front desk will be in at select times during this week to reach out those with upcoming appointments.
Services will be provided by appointment only. Although your appointment may be different than usual as far as rituals go, our prices will be continuing as usual. Please note, if more color is being applied than your typical amount the price will be higher as well. Pricing will be discussed before your appointment with your stylist. We thank everyone for understanding. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Once again, a huge THANK YOU to all of you for hanging in there with us during this difficult time! We are looking forward to thefuture. Your Nouvelle family assures you we are doing our best to safely serve as many guests as we can. See you soon!