Owner/Master Stylist/Nail Technician
Jill has been a member of our team since she was only 17 years old. She was an apprentice under the previous owners and attended Moraine Park Technical College. In July of 2007 she purchased the salon from Orlea & Leonard and made it her own. Jill strives to stay up to date with current trends and loves to experiment with color placement and nail art design.
Pricing for a haircut and finish is $55.00. Jill is not taking on new clients at this time.
Jill Miller's Education
Jill apprenticed under master stylists Leonard & Orlea Rowland, she attended Moraine Park Technical College during the apprenticeship as part of the program.
Since then she has attended:
- Aveda Business College
- Aveda Color Solutions
- Aveda Merging Color
- Aveda Pure Foiling 1 & 2
- Performance Aveda Skin/Spa
- Performance Aveda Face Color
- Aveda Styling Essentials
- Aveda Seasonal Trends
- Tammy Taylor Acrylic Nails
- Brisa Certification
- Shellac Certification
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Ombre & Sombre seasonal trends
- David Wagner's "How To Be A Day Maker"
- Sublime Spirit Fall/Winter Trends 2015/2016
- Aveda Blonding and Blond Finishes
- Avedas Culture and Leadership
- Men's American Crew 2015 Trends
- Balayage Color Training
- Aveda Botanical Therapy Treatments
- Men's Clipper Cutting
- Aveda Deep Color Formulation
- Special Occassion Hair Dressing